During the Covid-19 situation, HALIFAX TATTOO COLLECTIVE will ensure that we are meeting our duty of care to our staff and visitors.
During this time, HALIFAX TATTOO COLLECTIVE aims to:
- Encourage staff to carry on as normal, if they are well.
- Take additional precautions to protect them from exposure to infections.
- Lessen the risk of spreading the virus to others.
We also aim to:
- Keep core business, activities and services going where it is practical to do so.
- Operate within our usual policies, procedures and guidance.
- Recognise that we may need to be temporarily flexible with our normal policies and procedures help staff and volunteers manage during the Covid-19 situation.
Thank you for your understanding,
HALIFAX TATTOO COLLECTIVE